[Pulp-dev] Update PUP-4 re: Displaying the Code of Conduct

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 20:58:31 UTC 2018

Thanks for starting this discussion. Personally, I think the best place for
our Code of Conduct is on our website. To use another project as an
example, Django’s CoC is easily accessible on their website:

https://www.djangoproject.com/conduct/

<https://www.djangoproject.com/conduct/>I feel like our Code of Conduct
shouldn’t live on Github as it applies to all members of our community—not
just developers (and Github is developer-centric).

So +1 to putting our CoC on our website and linking to it from
a CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md file.

David