[Pulp-dev] Pagination in Pulp

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Jun 26 14:46:18 UTC 2018

I don’t think the pagination changes would break the pulp-smash tests. The
default page size would still remain 100. Also, looks like the page_handler
code relies on the ‘next’ field which would still exist. It would just be a
different parameter in the href (page vs cursor).

Agreed that introducing breaking changes in beta is unfortunate. However,
if we want to change this, now is our only option.

David