[Pulp-dev] Plugin triage

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Tue Mar 6 17:30:51 UTC 2018

It makes sense to let to mini-teams to triage the issues, but the decision
whether to put or not on the sprint still should be addressed by whole
team, or at least acknowledged.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."