[Pulp-dev] Migrating Sprint to Custom Field [happening tomorrow]

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 17:36:32 UTC 2018

#4 is done and here https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Sprint_Plans

I'm going to revise my suggestion on sprint candidate. I think we can keep
Sprint Candidate flag and set sprint = Sprint 34.
And that will allow us to flag items for Sprint 35 (next sprint).

Jeff - feel free to just make a decision here. I fear I may be over
complicating things here. We just need a way to flag things by 3/22/18 dev
freeze, lower priority "if we get time" items, and keep our ability to plan
the next sprint.

Robin