[Pulp-dev] Pulp3 Ansible Installer Temporarily Removal and Unification

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 21:05:04 UTC 2018

[update]

Delete the ansible installation section from the Pulp3 docs (
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3437)   <--- on the sprint
Strip down the dev environment to match a vanilla install (
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3438)   <-- deleted and replaced by "Replace
Pulp3 dev installer with the actual Pulp ansible" which is (
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3452)
Update Jenkins Jobs to not use Ansible Installer (
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3439) <--- still needs grooming