[Pulp-dev] pulp-3 mock API for use with foreman prep

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Sat Mar 10 22:08:46 UTC 2018

To give some background, Katello has been involved in helping create the
user stories for our Pulp 3.0/MVP release. Also, we’re not targeting
integration with Katello until some future 3.x release.

As you suggest, I think it would be wise to design our integration with
Katello before our 3.0/MVP release and get Katello/foreman to sign off on
it because our API will be semantically versioned at 3.0. This means we
can’t change the Pulp 3.0 API (only add to it) once we’ve released 3.0.

David