[Pulp-dev] Removing a few sprint items?

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 15:13:32 UTC 2018

Thank you both for the feedback. I share the concern that we may run out of
NEW items. I added a monday meeting agenda item for us to check-in on if
additional work needs to be added then. I'm wanting to defer adding more
today with the hope that sprint 34 will get to 100% modified and will have
nothing to carry forward.

With no -1's, let's, I'll remove those three. If others find this note
after it's been done and want to change it, please bring this back up.
Consensus on mailing lists is hard. :)