[Pulp-dev] Removing a few sprint items?
jaudet at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 16:06:09 UTC 2018
QE wants #2921 to be done. We consider testing with a full
production-quality stack to be very important. I'm happy to do the work,
- My understanding is that the dev team is currently fully committed to
- Working on adding web server support into the Ansible code in
pulp/devel gives me a chance to also accomplish additional goals, like:
- Let the Ansible code target non-Vagrant VMs. #114
- Improve code quality. #123 <https://github.com/pulp/devel/pull/123>
- Let the pulp-from-source.yml playbook execute more quickly. #129
- Let the Ansible code target non-Fedora hosts. #133
- ...and so on.
So long as I continue to get code reviews, there's a good chance the
ansible code in pulp/devel can be made to suppot web servers.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev