[Pulp-dev] let's rename RepositoryVersion to Snapshot

Matthias Dellweg dellweg at atix.de
Tue Mar 20 16:14:06 UTC 2018

I guess, you meant 'RepositoryVersions' there. Maybe it is just a typo,
or maybe your subconciousness already adepted to this change. ;)

I'm +1, because from the REST API or model view, you do not ask what
changed, but rather what is in that snapshot|version.
And since you are renaming all models of pulp3 atm, you are giving a
plugin maintainer a hard time, anyway. I think, it's now or never.

Matthias

Herzliche Grüße aus München

Matthias Dellweg
Dr. Matthias M. Dellweg

(Open Source Software Engineer)

Tel: +49 (0)89 452 35 38-12
Fax: +49 (0)89 452 35 38-290
E-Mail: dellweg at atix.de

ATIX - The Linux & Open Source Company

ATIX Informationstechnologie und Consulting AG
Parkring 15
85748 Garching bei München
www.atix.de

Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, Registernummer: HRB 168930
USt.-Id.: DE209485962
Vorstand: Thomas Merz (Vors.), Mark Hlawatschek
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Martin Buss