[Pulp-dev] Port Pulp3 to use RQ

Austin Macdonald austin at redhat.com
Tue Mar 20 20:03:40 UTC 2018

Not being familiar with RQ, I have questions (but no opinion).

Will we also be replacing RabbitMQ with Redis?
Does anyone on the team have experience with RQ? In production?
How well does RQ scale?
Is RQ's use of `pickle` a problem? https://pulp.plan.io/issues/23
RQ doesn't work on Windows. Is that a problem? (jk)