[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 release quality

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Wed Mar 28 00:22:43 UTC 2018

One of the requirements for this plan to work is making sure that pulp,
pulp_file, and pulp-smash always continue working together. This means that
any time we have a PR that breaks pulp-smash tests, the author of the PR
would need to be responsible for making additional PRs to pulp_file and/or
pulp-smash to fix the smash tests. To enforce this requirement using
Travis, I have filed 2 tasks[0,1] in redmine that I would like to get
groomed and added to the sprint. I plan on working on these tasks as I
introduce a change that will result from resolving issue 3488[2].

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3530
[1] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3531
[2] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3488