[Pulp-dev] Pulp CLI MVP User Stories

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu May 3 12:21:56 UTC 2018

> A configuration file in the user's home dir, right?

Yes, exactly.

> "View" as in - press any key for the next page?

We’re kind of leaving this up in the air for now. Optimally, we would have
something like you mention where you press a key to go to the next page.
However, we might just spit out all results (like pulp-admin currently
does) for the MVP and add better support for pagination in 3.1+.

> Like "$ pulp -h"  and "$ pulp repository -h”?

Yes. I’m imaging this would be similar to how pulp-admin does it.

David