[Pulp-dev] PUP5 -- Adopting the "Common Cure Rights Commitment" for Pulp Core

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon May 14 10:27:35 UTC 2018

To make a concrete example to prove my understating:

Since pulp_rpm is maintained by core team we could adopt this change,
meanwhile pulp_deb is beyond our control and we( core team) cannot enforce
or influence this change.
Yes?

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."