[Pulp-dev] MODIFIED redmine issues for 3.0 beta

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Tue May 15 10:03:06 UTC 2018

If i am not mistaken as of now the person who takes care of a release needs
to manually change the issue status.
There is a possibility to select all the issues and actually move the
status in 1 click. Do you think to automate this will pay off?

I am fine to close issues as current release in case we set the target
release specifically Beta, otherwise it sounds like it brings some
confusion.
There is a big period between Beta and GA and you never know what can
happen to those set issues especially if they are targeted as GA.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."