[Pulp-dev] MODIFIED redmine issues for 3.0 beta

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Tue May 15 13:35:03 UTC 2018

A few use cases where it would be useful for Pulp 3 issues released in
a Beta would be considered closed are:
1. Sprint content
2. Your own queries on what is Open & assigned to you.
     - Query can just be changed.
3. If a user is seeing an issue in Pulp 3 (or Pulp 2) - can they
easily find which functionality is available to them or not yet
available.

As I understand it, this is only a change for Pulp 3 items? It may be
useful to keep the behaviour consistent in redmine.