[Pulp-dev] Replicate metadata

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed May 16 20:19:39 UTC 2018

I think it would resolve like this:

If repository.exact_mirror == True:
  # sync as if sync_mode='mirror' and also save the remote metadata as a
unit also so the NoMetadataPublisher can generically publish it
else:
  # sync according to sync_mode either 'additive' or 'mirror'. This mirror
will *not* save the remote metadata so that's how it's feature different

I can write this up in redmine and send it to the list tomorrow.