[Pulp-dev] Core Commit Bit Process

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Tue May 22 19:45:41 UTC 2018

To simplify my request and to get the ball rolling on the process,
perhaps we can boil this down to the an existing holder of the commit
bit can sponsor the candidate by means of initiating the email. The
candidate and sponsor should collaborate to list
qualifications/justifications which can be a means of providing some
guidance on minimum requirements until we agree on them. It would also
ensure that we have at least one +1 before starting the vote process.
This sponsor would also be responsible for tallying votes/ensure
quorum vote on the deadline & granting the git permissions/settings.

+1 on plugins adopting same rule unless they choose to adopt their own
+1 on cool down re-application - 60 days would be my suggestion