[Pulp-dev] Pulp CLI MVP User Stories

Bihan Zhang bizhang at redhat.com
Wed May 23 14:17:13 UTC 2018

Quick correction to 1). My goal throughout the next week is to see if I can
get Tab completable LIST working.
In particular I would like the user to be able to run `pulp-cli
repositories <TAB> ` to generate a list of repositories. and `pulp-cli
repositories --repository-pk=UUID versions <TAB>` to list out possible
repository versions.
This should be possible because the cli tool that we're basing our cli off
of is aware of our REST API schema.
I would also like to get general Tab complete working, and see how
difficult it would be to add a more complex command that would require more
than 1 REST API call.

And if time permitted I will see if I can get Task polling to work.