[Pulp-dev] PUP5 -- Adopting the "Common Cure Rights Commitment" for Pulp Core

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed May 23 14:41:17 UTC 2018

Through feedback on the issue and discussion in #pulp-dev, one small
language revision [0] was added to PUP5 [1]. I believe we are ready to call
a vote.

Voting for PUP5 is open and will close on June 2nd. Please respond with
your vote to this thread if you feel so inclined (lazy consensus). Barring
any -1's cast, PUP5 will be merged on June 4th.

[0]:
https://github.com/richardfontana/pups/commit/99fcd35e1cc396a1ba5a34555f093304dd07a333
[1]: https://github.com/pulp/pups/pull/9

-Brian