[Pulp-dev] 3.0-dev branch in pulp and devel repos being deleted

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Thu May 31 20:01:21 UTC 2018

I will be making 'master' branch 3.0 shortly. I will delete the 3.0-dev
branch. All 3.0 work should be merged to 'master' after this change.

Yesterday I created a branch called '2-master'. All work for Pulp 2.Y
should be merged into there.

The 3.0 doc builders will be broken until they are ported to Travis. There
is a redmine task[0] tracking that effort.

I will send out a note when this work is done. Please reply on list if you
find any problems after this change.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3722

-Dennis