[Pulp-dev] PUP-5 license name update

Pavel Picka ppicka at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 16:03:48 UTC 2018

Hello people of Pulp

We recently went through PUP-5 [0] which adopted Common Cure Rights
Commitment (CCRC) for giving users and developers an easy way to correct
noncompliance when it is happens. We believe it will help Pulp project to
grow and be easier to use.

Because many companies adopted the license name update to "GPL Cooperation
Commitment (GPLCC)" we are proposing this update [1] of its name for the
sake of consistency.

We would like to hear your opinion on this change!
If you have any ideas or other proposals please reply to this mail or
contact us by any other ways until Thursday 29 Nov so that we can discuss
it.

Regards
Pavel Picka
Pulp Team - Red Hat