[Pulp-dev] Basic Lazy Streaming for Pulp3 Ready for Rough Testing

Jeff Ortel jortel at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 15:26:23 UTC 2018

The initial planning for lazy omitted content protection for 3.0. Since
then, we have pulled content protection back into 3.0 re:
content-guards.  In pulp2, the content app redirected using a signed-url
so that clients could not circumvent content protection. Currently in
3.0, there is nothing to keep clients from circumventing content
protection by going directly to the streamer. Isn't this a gap?