[Pulp-dev] Java Project patch update

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Mon Nov 26 18:07:27 UTC 2018

I used that planning document to write up some stories around Maven[0]. The
pull-through cache use case[1] should be implemented first. This work is
blocked by changes needed in pulpcore[1]. However, once that feature is
implemented in pulpcore, it should be very simple to implement the rest of
the code specific to Maven. I plan to do the work in pulpcore soon and will
communicate out when the related maven work is unblocked.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/projects/maven-plugin/issues
[1] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4183
[2] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3894