[Pulp-dev] 2.18.0 Dev Freeze - Tuesday, September 18 at 16:00 UTC

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 17:55:41 UTC 2018

The 2.18.0 release is delayed by about 5 more weeks. We had originally
planned to release 2.19.0 only 6 weeks after 2.18.0, however, now the plan
is to just release 2.18 six weeks after it's initially scheduled release
date. The updated schedule can be found here[0]. The new dev freeze is on
October 30th. A 2.19 release will be scheduled when the need for it arises.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/2180_Release_Schedule