[Pulp-dev] Replace pulp_template repo with cookiecutter template

Dana Walker dawalker at redhat.com
Fri Oct 12 15:13:51 UTC 2018

Cookiecutter certainly looks very thorough, an active community, BSD
license.  I'm fairly unfamiliar with our existing plugin_template for
Pulp.  I suspect we would gain hours by not having to maintain as much for
the template ourselves since our repo is fairly active.  Is there anything
we would lose through this approach?

--Dana

Dana Walker

Associate Software Engineer