[Pulp-dev] Low on sprint items

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu Oct 18 14:03:12 UTC 2018

I think the Katello-P1 items shouldn't be part of RC. Most of them concern
the migration work which we've always planned to do post-3.0/MVP. Also, we
won't have RPM packaging until after the RC so the selinux task can't be
worked on. That leaves one task[0] we're still trying to figure out and
could maybe address for the RC.

I can go through the milestone tasks[1] and see if any of that stuff can be
groomed/added to the sprint.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3808
[1] https://tinyurl.com/pulp30new

David