[Pulp-dev] Language Revision for PUP5: Need Volunteer

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 14:59:47 UTC 2018

The legal team for Pulp recommends amending PUP5 [0] amending its language
as described below. This will require a PUP proposal and vote, and then
probably many PRs to update the language in all the repos. Is someone able
to facilitate this process?

Here is the legal language I received from @rfontana:

The "Common Cure Rights Commitment" is being renamed to "GPL Cooperation
Commitment". As part of our effort to promote this initiative further we
want to standardize on that name (GPLCC). Therefore could we do that
renaming for the Pulp repositories that currently use the commitment text,
i.e., replace it with this:

https://github.com/gplcc/gplcc/blob/master/Project/COMMITMENT

(text body is the same apart from some whitespace difference, and apart
from the title at the top)

Thank you to whoever can help do this. Please reply on-list to volunteer.

[0]: https://github.com/pulp/pups/blob/master/pup-0005.md

-Brian