[Pulp-dev] Splitting ansible-pulp3 responsibilities

Kersom kersom at redhat.com
Tue Oct 30 21:31:57 UTC 2018

I use VM`s to install Pulp. I would like to keep using them for testing
purposes.

I think that moving vagrant files to another repo as Pulplift is a good
alternative.

Besides that, being able to install from source or PyPI using the installer
will avoid problems for testing as well. The installer could be used in our
Travis-CI environment, for instance.