[Pulp-dev] commit-bit nomination

Milan Kovacik mkovacik at redhat.com
Wed Sep 12 08:23:04 UTC 2018

Folks,

thanks for your feedback and your trust, I do really appreciate your votes
and my nomination and I'm glad the majority of the electorate participated
in the vote.
I do believe an open commit bit assignment process is essential for a
viable community project as it boosts diversity which in turn fosters
innovation and creativity.
I wish not only for this process to stay but for more open processes being
introduced eventually.

Cheers,
milan