[Pulp-dev] Removing PublishedArtifact?

Matthias Dellweg dellweg at atix.de
Tue Sep 18 08:43:40 UTC 2018

Not entierly sure, that this is related, but a while ago, we laid out a
road map for the pulp3_deb plugin [1]. It includes 8 different
publishers, that publish different metadata for the same repository
version. As far as i understand, that is exactly, what
PublishedArtifacts are for. If it were possible to just use ordinary
Artifacts and associate them with a Publication instead of a
RepositoryVersion it might be ok in that context.

Cheers, Matthias

[1] https://etherpad.net/p/pulp-deb-pulp3/timeslider#2902