[Pulp-dev] Fwd: Community Standards

Dana Walker dawalker at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 16:19:29 UTC 2018

Yeah, agreed, not sure it's worth the effort and not sure that would even
work depending on exactly what markers they're looking for like in their
own templates.  Not sure how many community members would check the
Insights tab before looking at our actual repo or website and get the wrong
idea.  I'm guessing not enough right now, and if we get feedback otherwise,
we can duplicate the text.

--Dana

Dana Walker

Associate Software Engineer