[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 tag

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Apr 2 11:40:32 UTC 2019

Looking in redmine at our current sprint, I see several issues that don’t
have Pulp 3 tag that should. Here are some:

https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4587
<https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4587>https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4595
<https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4595>https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4577
<https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4577>https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4576
<https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4576>https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4545

<https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4545>Talking with the QE team, it’s difficult
for them to get a feel for how much Pulp 2 vs Pulp 3 work there is. I guess
we could try to get better about tagging issues when we create them?

However, at least one issue is by someone outside the core Pulp team and I
am not sure community members will know to tag their issues w/ Pulp 3 tag.
Are there any other alternatives to ensuring Pulp 3 issues get properly
tagged?

David