[Pulp-dev] Pulp2 Bug Backlog Closing?

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu Apr 4 13:53:51 UTC 2019

At first I was thinking we could keep stories open and just close bugs and
tasks. However, I skimmed through open Pulp 2 stories and it seems a lot
(or most) aren't even applicable to Pulp 3.

It's easy enough for a user to re-open (or open) an issue if they feel like
it needs to be addressed in Pulp 2 or Pulp 3. So I agree with bulk closing.

David