[Pulp-dev] Pulp2 Bug Backlog Closing?

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 17:19:03 UTC 2019

Sounds good to me.
One suggestion. How about asking for a contribution before closing, however
only in cases when we expect to accept the contribution?
e.g. not a huge or risky change, and the bug fix is important for a
reporter.
It will be clear for community that we are still willing to accept
contributions to Pulp 2 if they really need those changes.
Adding issues to the sprint usually indicates that Pulp core team is
working on them or there is already a PR opened.

Tanya