[Pulp-dev] 2019 Pulp community survey questions

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Apr 9 17:52:10 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'd like to get some feedback on the questions that @ipanova, @bmbouter,
and I have created. Below is a link to an etherpad with a pool of questions
we've come up with--some of the questions are from our last survey in 2017:

https://etherpad.net/p/2019PulpSurveyQuestions

I'd like to prepare this survey by Red Hat Summit so we can ask users there
to take the survey after they visit our community booth. To expedite the
process, I'd ask for feedback in the following forms:

- Voting +1 or -1 to any question listed
- Adding new questions that you think we should ask
- Minor edits (wording or additional options) to existing questions. If you
think a question should rewritten or want to make major edits, please add a
new one.

If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to email me or ping
me on IRC.

I'm asking for feedback by April 17. After that, @ipanova, @bmbouter, and I
will meet to create a final list of questions which we'll send out by the
end of the month.

Thank you..

David