[Pulp-dev] Pulp2 Bug Backlog Closing?

Corey Welton cwelton at redhat.com
Thu Apr 11 18:53:10 UTC 2019

Late to the party here, but is it prudent to close Pulp 2 issues given that
Pulp 2 will be sticking around Satellite for quite some time?

I have read the conversations in this thread about how to limit the scope
of closure, but I still wonder how wise a notion this is. Is it premature
to call Pulp 2 near EOL or "maintenance mode" when we've got downstream
products reliant on it for a significant amount of time in the future?

Not trying to open a can of worms, just wondering if we're going to need to
have more specific focus on Pulp 2 than previously anticipated.