[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 tag

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 17:17:19 UTC 2019

David and I removed the 'Pulp 3', 'Pulp3 MVP', and 'Pulp 3 RC Blocker' tags
from Redmine today. Attached are the 3 csv's for posterity showing the
issues they tagged. Any issue not tagged with 'Pulp 2' in any redmine
project is a Pulp3 issue, so Pulp3 is the default issue type now.

There are two saved queries that were updated to match.
3.0 query  - this is for all issues that would block the 3.0 GA -
https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=77
3.1+ query - this is for all issues that are not on the 3.0 release -
https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=130

Thank you!
Brian