[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 tag

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Thu Apr 25 19:23:31 UTC 2019

I fixed queries:

   - MODIFIED - No Release
   - MODIFIED not tagged for release

They are basically the same, just show the same issues in different format.
FYI, those are used in the release process for Pulp 2 and also by QE to see
what's already merged for the upcoming Pulp 2 releases.
NOTE: Now, with Pulp 2 tag, it's very critical to set it on *every Pulp 2
issue/story*, because identifying issues which lack Pulp 2 tag will be a
pain for release shepherds - there are hundreds of issues in MODIFIED state
without Pulp 2 tag.
Let me know if I miss something and there is a way to identify a missing
Pulp 2 tag.

Brian,
Any ideas how to fix pulp3 docs query?
https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=128
I think it needs two conditions for the same field: tag is `Documentation`
and tag is not `Pulp 2`.

Tanya