[Pulp-dev] plugin build failures on Travis

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Wed Aug 7 12:15:21 UTC 2019

The plugin_template PR is the correct fix. However, pulp_ansible uses it's
own playbook and as a result needed the change applied to that playbook.

I am hoping that after we improve the installer some more[0], we will be
able to manage all the plugin install playbooks using the plugin-template
script.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4770