[Pulp-dev] Sprint 58 Planning

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Thu Aug 22 14:08:10 UTC 2019

All,

For Sprint Planning scheduled for tomorrow, I am going to cancel planning
and I'll outline a plan on how we can proceed with planning not at a
meeting. Please provide any suggestions of alternatives if you have
concerns for this Sprint planning. We will resume normal planning next
sprint.

Action:

   - For new items, by please tag Sprint Candidates by 10am EST Friday
   23-Aug
      - Tag as Sprint Candidates
      indicate others may reply with questions or concerns by start of business
      on Monday morning.

- For any PTO outages or other internal activities please add them to [1].

   - For any pending feature we expect to be groomed & added to the sprint,
   please add them to [1] (this is an internal to Red Hat doc) or send them as
   a reply to this list if any discussion is warranted (these will go out in
   minutes.)
   - Feel free to update Sprint Plans for any items that are out of date
   (i.e. done) and ping me if you have any concerns about adding anything.

Other Items:

   - I neglected to move 4 items in post to the current sprint, so they are
   moved now.
   - I'll move items over tomorrow AM.

-Robin

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z-AzRC238jLAJMr2CBRe53C1Mj8TC-UW4LuJFGcpp4g/edit?usp=sharing

Robin Chan

She/Her/Hers

Satellite Software Engineering Manager - Pulp

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

IRC: rchan
<https://www.redhat.com>