[Pulp-dev] Sprint 58 Planning
rchan at redhat.com
Thu Aug 22 14:08:10 UTC 2019
For Sprint Planning scheduled for tomorrow, I am going to cancel planning
and I'll outline a plan on how we can proceed with planning not at a
meeting. Please provide any suggestions of alternatives if you have
concerns for this Sprint planning. We will resume normal planning next
- For new items, by please tag Sprint Candidates by 10am EST Friday
- Tag as Sprint Candidates
- Reply to this email with a short justification - and this will
indicate others may reply with questions or concerns by start of business
on Monday morning.
- For any PTO outages or other internal activities please add them to .
- For any pending feature we expect to be groomed & added to the sprint,
please add them to  (this is an internal to Red Hat doc) or send them as
a reply to this list if any discussion is warranted (these will go out in
- Feel free to update Sprint Plans for any items that are out of date
(i.e. done) and ping me if you have any concerns about adding anything.
- I neglected to move 4 items in post to the current sprint, so they are
- I'll move items over tomorrow AM.
Satellite Software Engineering Manager - Pulp
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev