[Pulp-dev] Travis PR tests are broken (installation on ubuntu)

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Mon Aug 26 15:39:53 UTC 2019

Thank you. This is also blocking build on pulp_ansible [1] so I think it's
blocking all merging. What's strange is that Travis status [2] says
everything is normal, and this code passed on Saturday night but not
Sunday, so maybe something changed outside of Pulp that our installer is
incompatible with.

[1]: https://travis-ci.org/pulp/pulp_ansible/builds/576843005
[2]: https://www.traviscistatus.com/