[Pulp-dev] [Breaking] Stopping the installer from auto-creating migrations - Sept 3rd

Mike DePaulo mikedep333 at redhat.com
Tue Aug 27 19:04:08 UTC 2019

Note that we makemigrations & migrate at pulp-api container start
time. And all the containers (e.g., pulp-content) wait on the pulp-api
container to do them:
https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/blob/master/containers/images/pulp/container-assets/pulp-api#L11

Once I took over the containers, I envisioned both of these as a
temporary measure. Presumably there would be a separate
spordically-run container to perform migrations.