[Pulp-dev] [BREAKING] the Pagination Default in pulpcore is changing, bindings may break

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Wed Aug 28 12:21:02 UTC 2019

FYI, I merged this change just now. pulpcore is went to republish its
bindings, but Travis is having intermittent network errors. I'll monitor
[0] to ensure it's publish completes soon.

For each plugin, whenever you merge next it should pickup this change in
your bindings as well. You could also trigger a manual push in Travis cron
if you need it sooner.

[0]: https://travis-ci.com/pulp/pulpcore/builds/124902105