[Pulp-dev] RPM publication type storing / config object?

Pavel Picka ppicka at redhat.com
Mon Dec 2 16:13:42 UTC 2019

Hello, as I started work on #4445 [0] that is leading to have
directory structured alphabetically sorted by first letter of package.

As there can be more options like this (I think it will), I would like
to bring this question to discuss about saving such configuration?
Now it is just an argument specified when creating publication.

It could be an object (can be handy in future when configuration
options grow) connected to publication/repo version or so which user
can reuse.

What is your opinion or idea?

[0] https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1545

--