[Pulp-dev] pulpcore release freeze and release timeline details

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 20:22:47 UTC 2019

Here's a draft of the release announcement for the blog. I'd like to get
some quick feedback on it. Once it's finalized I'll announce the same
content via pulp-list and a reduced version via twitter.

https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/pull/229

>>> https://pulp-file.readthedocs.io/en/0.1.0/
>>> https://pypi.org/project/pulp-file-client/0.1.0/