[Pulp-dev] pulpcore release freeze and release timeline details

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Fri Dec 13 21:54:24 UTC 2019

David and I chatted on IRC and we opted to use Sprint/Milestone (the
built-in one, per-project in Redmine). Not to be confused with the "Sprint"
field which is a "custom field".

The 764 pulpcore issues received 3.0.0, and the 54 pulp_file issues
received 0.1.0. Those two milestones are "locked", which is Redmine speak
meaning it's not able to be set on additional issues and doesn't show up on
the roadmap page anymore. These issues are all in a closed state now.

I plan to write down a lot of these as I complete
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5661 along with the notes you provided
regarding how to work around Redmine preventing an issue from going to
CLOSED if it's blocked by an open issue, or has an open parent task.