[Pulp-dev] Changes to PulpQE repositories

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Dec 16 20:35:20 UTC 2019

I'll be moving the PulpQE repos to the Pulp org on Github this Wednesday,
December 18. Below are PRs to update references to these repos.

https://github.com/pulp/plugin_template/pull/156
https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/456
https://github.com/pulp/pulp_file/pull/336
https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1575