[Pulp-dev] Bindings Testing Epic

Bruno Rocha brocha at redhat.com
Mon Dec 16 21:31:26 UTC 2019

Hi,

+1 to this idea, we have discussed that a little bit in QE some time ago in
this issue[1]

This can solve the constants files dependency the current pulp-smash
testing has.

[1] https://github.com/PulpQE/pulp-smash/issues/1182

Bruno Rocha

Senior Quality Engineer - Management QE - Pulp Project
*irc*: rochacbruno

*social*: http://about.me/rochacbruno

“Progress is the realization of utopia.”
<https://red.ht/sig>