[Pulp-dev] app label changes merged, update your plugin

Daniel Alley dalley at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 16:09:52 UTC 2019

Excellent writeup Tanya!

There is another change to be aware of as well, which I will mention here:
"ContentSerializer" has been removed and replaced with more specialized
versions -- "NoArtifactContentSerializer",
"SingleArtifactContentSerializer", and
"MultipleArtifactContentSerializer".  You now choose which Serializer to
subclass based on the needs of your specific content type.  The idea behind
this change is to reduce boilerplate for the former two use cases, which
are both more common than the case of having multiple artifacts associated
with one content object.

This diff from the pulp_file plugin is a good demonstration of what changes
are necessary: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_file/pull/159/files

This reduces