[Pulp-dev] [Pulp-list] Pulp 3 RC info

Justin Sherrill jsherril at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 15:05:23 UTC 2019

To expand on this, we're starting integration now with pulp3 and file
repositories.  I don't have a good estimation for how long it will take,
but my goal is ~2 months (so more likely 3 or 4 months).   This should
give us a good estimation for how difficult it will be add future
content types as well.    Once we have 2 types integrated I think we
will have a pretty good confidence in the core apis.

Justin